November is an inspirational month. I find the cultivation of gratitude a powerful path to centered presence and to finding the gift in every moment. Thanks-giving permeates my thoughts. And there is so much to notice.
- New England's autumn transformation
- Colorful, falling leaves
- Crisp, clear air
- Time to renew and refresh
- Food, family, friends and fun
- And so much more...
What are you grateful for today?
There are also "hidden gifts" in November, and "unlikely teachers."
- Holiday stress can make us crazy or help us connect with what's important.
- Anxiety and worry hold us hostage or offer opportunities to change.
- Difficult people -- aha! -- centering practices in disguise.
- Employee and team challenges that help you define yourself as a leader.
- Opponents that turn out to be opportunities to raise your awareness and coping skills.
Researchers are proving daily what we already know through experience--that how we think about our life defines it--and us. We see what we look for.
The way we walk into a room changes that room and influences the people in it, including ourselves.
Be grateful today. Find one thing right now that you're thankful for. Keep building your list. Make it a habit.
Good ki! and Happy Thanksgiving!