When you change, everything changes.
Would you like to:
- eliminate conflict in your life?
- make that awful coworker change?
- turn negative people into positive ones?
- win every argument?
Believe me, I’d like that, too. And after two decades of teaching and many years of living, I’ve learned I can’t eliminate conflict, make others change, or win every argument.
On the other hand, I can and do:
- practice a powerful and fun approach to dealing with conflict.
- know how to take back power when I catch myself giving it away.
- have more options when faced with difficult people.
- see conflict as an opportunity to be more direct and intentional.
- understand that I am inventing my life each moment, and every choice makes a difference.
If I can do this, you can, too. Reduce conflict, communicate more skillfully, and enjoy a happier life.
Get started by exploring these popular program descriptions. Contact me about individual coaching or invite me to come to you. A group of ten or more is all we need to create a memorable event.
For regular updates on new programs and articles each month, subscribe to my newsletter, Ki Moments at the bottom of the page.
Power & Presence Workshops
Managing Conflict In The Workplace
We Have to Talk: Holding Difficult Conversations
Leadership Presence: The Equine Experience
Aikido and Conflict: Getting on the Mat
Unlikely Teachers: Finding the Hidden Gifts in Daily Conflict