When you change, everything changes.
Would you like to:
- eliminate conflict in your life?
- make that awful coworker change?
- turn negative people into positive ones?
- win every argument?
Believe me, I’d like that, too. And after two decades of teaching and many years of living, I’ve learned I can’t eliminate conflict, make others change, or win every argument.
On the other hand, I can and do:
- practice a powerful and fun approach to dealing with conflict.
- know how to take back power when I catch myself giving it away.
- have more options when faced with difficult people.
- see conflict as an opportunity to be more direct and intentional.
- understand that I am inventing my life each moment, and every choice makes a difference.
If I can do this, you can, too. Reduce conflict, communicate more skillfully, and enjoy a happier life.
Get started by exploring these public program descriptions. Come to New England for one of my open enrollment programs or invite me to come to you. A group of ten or more is all we need to create a memorable event.
Register online for any of the “Upcoming Public Workshops” below or contact me directly. Reduced fees are available by agreement.
For regular updates on public programs, subscribe to my newsletter, Ki Moments.
Popular Public Workshops
Managing Conflict In The Workplace
We Have to Talk: Holding Difficult Conversations
Assertive Communication: How to Say No With Power & Presence
Leadership Presence: The Equine Experience
Aikido and Conflict: Getting on the Mat
Unlikely Teachers: Finding the Hidden Gifts in Daily Conflict