Are you reacting to conflict in ways that are not getting you what you want?
Do you have employees, business partners or team leaders who’d benefit from coaching in conflict and communication skills?
None of us were born knowing these skills. In fact, you (or the person you’re wishing would change) were probably taught some pretty ineffectual conflict habits: shout or pout and maybe you’ll get your way; pretend nothing is happening and everything will be okay.
You’re not alone.
And, with practice, you can learn skills to reduce conflict, communicate purposefully, and live a happier life.
I’m a good example.
An accommodator by nature, I’ve increased my assertiveness quotient dramatically by practicing the skills I teach. What have you got to lose, except some not-so-useful habits?
- Learn valuable social skills.
- Control your emotional energy instead of letting it control you.
- Bring your ki/energy into the world in useful, positive ways.
- Develop effective presenation skills in group settings or one-on-one.
- Generally increase power and presence.
All coaching and individual instruction begins with an initial meeting or phone conversation in which we create a plan based on your desired outcomes, budget, and time requirements.
Contact me for a free informational interview.